Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+91 99 8888 1739
+91 82 8394 1739
Visa Notes & Fees
Valid Passport with at least 06 months validity from the date of departure from destination country.(All pages of Current passport in one PDF)
• 1 Recent Colored Digital Photograph 35 x 45 MM (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa)
• Covering letter (Addressed to The Australian High Commission).
• Personal Latest Bank Statement of last 06 months with bank seal, Signature and 2-3 lakh balance for per PAX.
• Personal Income Tax Papers for last 03 yrs.
• Personal contact number and email ID.
• Adhaar card copy.
• Travel history pages of last 05 years in one PDF if client has travel history in other passport
If Self-Employed/ Business: –
a.) Brief Company Profile.
b.) Proof of ownership (Proof of Proprietorship, Partnership Deed, Articles of Association)
c.) Original Bank Statement of the Company for the last 6 updated months.
d.) Income Tax Papers of the Company of last 03 Years
e.) Balance Sheet of the Company.
If Employed: –
a.) Copy of Appointment letter.
b.) Salary Slip of last 06 Months
c.) Leave certificate from the Employer.
Ø Retirement proof
Ø Pension proof
Ø Bank statement 06 months with bank seal, Signature and 2-3 lakh balance for per PAX
Ø Personal ITR last 03 years
For Honeymoon :-
Ø a.)Wedding cards from both sides
Ø b.)wedding photos
Ø c.)Marriage certificate
1. ITR last 03 years
2. Bank statement last 06 months
3. Visa copy
4. Passport copy
5. Sponsorship letter
For Students: –
a.) Leave Sanction
b.) I/D card copy.
-Invitation letter from the Australia
Note :- More documents can be asked after checking the case.
Medical Examination must if above 70 years. (ALL PAX ABOVE 70 YEARS TO GO THROUGH MEDICALS).
All inclusive Rs.15000/- per passport.
Minimum 30-45 working days
We are a visa facilitator so we do not influence any visa delays or immigration issues if occurred. Visa is the sole prerogative of UAE government. If visa is refused or rejected due to any reason, we will not be responsible for the same.) visa fees and service charges once paid against the visa issuance cannot be refunded under any circumstances. See Terms & Conditions